Add two extra members to family account

Options
crissyalec
crissyalec
Community Member

Hi, we'd like to add two extra members to our family account as there are 7 in our family. How do we do this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @crissyalec:

Additional family members over 5 can be invited. If you're running into trouble inviting more than 5 family members, it's very possible you're using App Store or Google Play billing. If you are, you'll need to switch to being billed direct by us. If you'd like to change to direct billing, getting in touch with my colleagues over email would be your best bet: support@1password.com. Include a link to this thread, and after sending your email, you'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to connect your conversation here with your email thread. Thanks!

Jack

• crissyalec
    crissyalec
    Community Member
    Options

Dear Jack, I have managed to invite more than five members. So will the invoice automatically add on the $2 then?

• Hi @crissyalec:

While we're unable to discuss specifics of billing situations here in public to protect your privacy and security, generally speaking, yes, if you were able to invite the users, you should see the change on your next invoice. Let me know if that helps, or if you still have questions!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.