Can't sign in

Options
boslaw
boslaw
Community Member

I'm trying to install 1password on a new windows computer. I can sign into 1password on the web (same computer), I can sign in on my phone, I can sign in on my Mac. I cannot sign into the app on my windows computer.

I've tried:
1. scanning the barcode on my phone
2. manually typing all of the required info

No matter what I do, in the app on my windows machine I keep getting an error message that says "We weren't able to sign in to your account. Maybe there's a typo"

There's no typo. I've typed the same info into 3 different devices, as well as into the web on the same device.

1Password Version: 8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win 10 Enterprise

Comments

• Hey @boslaw:

Great question! I noticed you're using Windows 10 Enterprise. Are you attempting to install 1Password 8 on a device or network that may be doing TLS/SSL inspection/decryption? For example, a corporate network? If so, the 1Password 8 public release currently may have issues with that network configuration. We've made some changes available currently in the beta build that should clear things up significantly. Let me know if that improves the state of play for you!

Jack

• boslaw
    boslaw
    Community Member
    Options

thanks. is it possible to just download version 7?

• Hey @boslaw:

1Password 7 can be downloaded from the bottom of the downloads page here: https://1password.com/downloads/windows/

Be sure to get in touch if you need anything in the future!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.