Watchtower: view Weak, Fair, Very Good

Is there an easy way to view a list of Fair, Very Good, and Excellent passwords?

When viewing Weak Passwords, the dropdown at the top supports a number of selections. I'd expect "Fair", "Very Good", & "Excellent" to also be in the dropdown list. I'd hate to locate them manually.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @robert1p,

There is a couple of options you can use to find your weak passwords. You can sign in to your 1Password account from here: https://my.1password.com/signin > Select your vault > Select Watchtower on the side menu > Select Weak Passwords.

Or you can open the 1Password desktop app > Select WatchTower and see your list of Weak Passwords there.

• robert1p
    robert1p
    Community Member

Yes, Weak are easy to find. It's the others I wish to see.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hey there @robert1p, sorry for the delay in getting back to you about this. Right now, it is only possible to search for items that have a password rating of "Weak" via Watchtower. That said, I do understand that it would be helpful to be able to search for items with other password ratings. We have a feature request for this, and I have added your post here to it. I do hope our developers will consider such a feature in future versions of 1Password. I think the data would be extremely useful.

I'm sorry I don't have better news. However, I do appreciate you reaching out to us. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again.

This discussion has been closed.