Does not fill correctly on NameSilo.com

https://www.namesilo.com/login

The username is filled on the form on the left side but the password is filled on the form on the right side.

1Password Version: 7.9.2
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: macOS 12.1

Comments

• miles.parker
    miles.parker
    1Password Alumni

Hi there 411pass,

I've popped over and tested the website and I cannot get the issue to happen for me, it was Autofilling and the inline menu popped up when I clicked into a field.

Try these steps and see if it cures it for you:

1. Open your 1Password, locate the login entry for this website and delete it from your 1Password (Make sure to copy the username and password to a temporary location beforehand if you don't remember them by heart).
    2. Go to the website that is not filling and complete the login fields (do not press return or click sign in).
    3. Right click on the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar
    4. Click 'Save Login'.
    5. Select a vault, give the login a title, then click save.
    6. Revisit the website login and you should see the inline autofill menu in the fields.
  • 411pass
    411pass
    Community Member

I forgot to mention the browser in my original post, sorry.
    Safari seems to work, but not Chrome. Is this maybe an issue with the Chrome extension?

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hey there @411pass! I tested filling on the site via the extension in Chrome, and it works well for me. If you're still running into issues, could you go through the steps that were previously shared to save a new login for the site? There may be an issue with how the login has been saved. Let's see if a new login will work.

Please let us know how things go!

• 411pass
    411pass
    Community Member

I have the desktop version, all local, not the cloud version. There is no "Save Login" on right click.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

@411pass Gotcha. Sorry for missing that. I was able to test with the classic extension, and I did get the same issue. Unfortunately, the classic extension is no longer receiving updates so I'm afraid there will not be a fix for this. My best recommendation is to click and drag the login info from the extension to the fields. I've tried it, and it does work. You can also copy and paste. I know that's not ideal, but hopefully it can provide for a smoother experience.

We do appreciate you being a user, and if you ever want to move from a license to a membership, please let us know. The membership comes with the new extension, which has been updated with better logic for filling and with features that improve the overall 1Password experience in the browser. If you're interested, feel free to reach out again. We're always happy to chat.

This discussion has been closed.