Double click to open the URL and order of multiple URL

Options
bradHon1Pcomm
bradHon1Pcomm
Community Member

I cant find answer in my search. I just moved to 1password windows 8.5.0 from 7. I can no longer double click to open the default URL and in ones i have multiple URL you can not edit the order of which one would open. (irrelevant i guess if the double click to open default doesnt work.) I miss this funcion and its better on the mac version.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @bradHon1Pcomm:

Thanks for asking! As it currently stands, double click to open and fill is not currently available in 1Password 8. We're always exploring ways that 1Password could be improved, and we have an internal issue tracking this feature. Although I can't promise anything, I've added your input to show that there's interest in this feature returning.

Additionally, we have a separate issue for rearranging items inside an item, and I've added your feedback to that issue as well. Thanks so much for your detailed feedback on this!

Jack

ref: dev/core/core#10046
    ref: dev/core/core#5961

• flybynight27
    flybynight27
    Community Member
    Options

+1 for interest in adding back the double-click to open a URL… especially if it included non-https URLs, but I'll take what I can get.

• Hi @flybynight27,

Thanks for your message and interest in this feature making a return in 1Password 8. I've cast a vote for you in the request we're tracking!

ref: IDEA-I-621

This discussion has been closed.