dcegala
    Community Member
    Options

I followed the instructions for

• dcegala
    dcegala
    Community Member
    Options

I followed the instructions for adding my 1Password account to my second computer (a MacAir). All seemed to transfer exactly like my account on my desktop. However, when I click "open and fill" on any of the entries on the MacAir nothing happens. I don't even get any of the 1Password icons when I enter login information on any of the websites.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:how do I make a comment

• Hello @dcegala! 👋

Thanks for posting! Have we corresponded before on the forum? I'm not seeing a previous comment or post from you, did you use a different account to post on the forum? If you did then can you post a link to the previous conversation so that I know the context of the issue?

I do see that you're having trouble using Open & Fill on your new Macbook Air. As a first step can you make sure that you've installed 1Password in the browser: Get started with 1Password in your browser

I look forward to hearing from you. :)

• dcegala
    dcegala
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for responding so quickly. This is the first time I have posted anything, indeed it's the first time I've used this service. I saw an exchange you had with someone else that was about a similar issue. I'm happy to report that I solved the problem. I thought it had something to do with extensions and it turned out that was issue. Once I turned on the 1Password extensions everything worked fine.

• @dcegala

I'm happy to hear that you were able to resolve the issue. And welcome to 1Password! :)

• dcegala
    dcegala
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you

• It's my pleasure. :)

This discussion has been closed.