Archive Confirmation is Relentless

Hey ya'll! Choosing ␡asks for me to confirm archiving an item, which is great, but even choosing "Archive and Don't Ask Again", the confirmation continues appearing. Not the end of the world but felt like a bug worth mentioning!

All the best. :)

1Password Version: 80500108
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12.2

Comments

• Hi @awholelattelove, thanks for surfacing this issue for us! While I haven't been able to reproduce it, I'll be taking it to other team members to see if we can re-create the conditions that might trigger this. If you have any additional (non-sensitive) info you'd like to share, we of course welcome it - and we'll do what we can to track this down from our end. Thank you again for bringing it up!

• rctneil
    rctneil
    Community Member

I too have experienced this. However, when I went to add this to a bug report comment on here two days later I couldn't replicate it. I haven't tried recently but just wanted to chime in to say I have experienced this and it's very annoying, especially when the button explicitly states "Don't Ask Again".

• Thanks @rctneil - can I ask what version you're currently running?

• rctneil
    rctneil
    Community Member

I am now running the newest version as of today but have ONLY just installed it. I have hardly opened the app so can't comment on if it's still occuring in this version. On the previous beta I did experience it.

• awholelattelove
    awholelattelove
    Community Member

@PeterG_1P @rctneil Hi all, after the recent update (as of now, anyway) I don't seem to be having that issue. Woohoo! Fingers crossed that's fixed :)

• Thanks @rctneil and @awholelattelove - good news all around! Should this recur, though, feel free to let us know here and we'll look into it for you. 👍

• mfisher911
    mfisher911
    Community Member

The feature where "Archive and Don't Ask Again" doesn't actually suppress future asking is still happening for me. 1Password for Mac 8.6.0 (80600039/NIGHTLY).

• Thanks for following up @mfisher911. I was also able to reproduce this behavior, when using the keyboard shortcut, using that same version. I've filed a note with engineering. 🤞 For what it's worth, if I use the context menu, it doesn't prompt (as expected).

Ben

ref: dev/core/core#9779

• awholelattelove
    awholelattelove
    Community Member

Thanks you, @PeterG_1P & @Ben

• Happy to help. 🙂

Ben

This discussion has been closed.