Edit screenshots

Options
BlackJack
BlackJack
Community Member
edited January 2022 in Android

Hello dears, since I have 1Password on my phone (Pixel 5) and I take a screenshot with the phone, I can no longer edit it. As soon as I press edit, the system app keeps closing.
I have informed Google about this and have already tried to fix the error with them. We've cleared the cache, forced the app to quit, but all to no avail. I should then switch my phone to safe mode, because then the third-party apps are switched off and in safe mode I can take and edit screenshots with my phone as normal.
I then deleted the 1Password app and it worked. Once I reinstall the 1Password app I am again unable to edit screenshots. I think this has something to do with the read permissions I have to give 1Password. Can you see if you can get it working again with an update? thank you

Edit: Sorry I didn't ask this question under Adndroid category but here under Windows.
Of course it's an Android phone

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey, @BlackJack. Thanks for contacting us about the screenshot issue you're seeing. I have 1Password installed and I'm able to edit screenshots on my device. Can you send us a diagnostics report and the steps you make to take a screenshot? Details about sending a diagnostics report on Android can be found at https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?android. Please, attach the diagnostics report to an email addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com. Include the following with your email:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Post that number here so we can find the diagnostic report and review it. Once the diagnostic report is received, we'll be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• BlackJack
    BlackJack
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Tyler,

here is my support id [#KTR-32926-483]

Hope this solves the problem.

Regards Black Jack

• Hello @BlackJack thanks for sending that in. I can see that we have received your message and we can continue the conversation there.

This discussion has been closed.