Wrong date/time format Windows 11

Eylandt
Eylandt
Community Member

Hello.

1Password app shows dates in MM/DD/YYYY and time in 12h format while Windows itself shows DD/MM/YYY/ and 24h format.
How can I change the format in 1Password?

Thanks

1Password Version: 8.5.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 11 Pro 21H2

Comments

• Hi @Eylandt, thanks for submitting this. As it happens, we've noticed this inconsistency, and have an open request to change that. While I can't make any promises about a timeline on this, we do appreciate you bringing it up, and want to let you know it's on our radar. Thank you for the feedback!

ref: dev/core/core#8747

• DrRZ
    DrRZ
    Community Member

Rather than just matching the OSes format (which is fine as a default) it would be nice if we could select the preferred format ourselves. I'm partial to YYYY/MM/DD....

P.S. For a Canadian company to use MM/DD/YYYY is an abomination! :)

• We appreciate the feedback, @drrz!

• Benno42
    Benno42
    Community Member

I have the same issue in 1Password for Mac 8.7.0

80700028, on BETA channel

My system is set to Australian time format, but 1Password is show in mm/dd/yyyy when viewing items

• Hey @Benno42:

As Peter mentioned above, this is something we'd still like to improve on, and I've shared your feedback internally. Thanks for reaching out, and please get in touch if there's anything you need in the future!

Jack

• GangaV
    GangaV
    Community Member

Ditto. Australian date format from Windows 11 (build 19043.1586) is ignored. There is a world outside of the US :-D So please don't treat this as "Feedback". It's a bug report.

• We hear you, @GangaV, and are duly passing it on to the appropriate team. Thank you!

• xeyr
    xeyr
    Community Member

Adding a +1 to this - Windows 10 + 1p8 80700106, on NIGHTLY channel

• Thank you, @xeyr. Noted! 👍

This discussion has been closed.