Unable to find Recover Account Function

Options

I am trying to recover an account for a member and I followed the instructions found in this link: https://support.1password.com/recovery/

However, I cannot find the "Recover Password" function, which is supposed to be on the left side of the pane just below the Edit Details.

I can only see Create Usage Report and More Actions.

Please advise.

1Password Version: 7.9.2
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: macos 12.2

Comments

• Hi @meltlvsg:

When using a business or team account, you are only able to recover another account if you meet one of these two requirements:

Are you a team administrator or owner, or belong to a group that has the "Recover Accounts" permission? Let me know!

Jack

• meltlvsg
    meltlvsg
    Community Member
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hi @jack.platten

I was just given an admin rights yesterday. I checked the Admin Group but I don't see anyone in the list (see screenshot attached). However, I can see under the Activity log that I was added in the Administrators group.

Kindly enlighten.

Thanks,
    Mel!

<>

• Jack.P_1P
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hi @meltlvsg:

I've removed your screenshot as it does contain some personal information and the Support Community is public. Reaching out to us directly over email would be the best bet at this point. Please email support+forum@1password.com with a link to this thread, and a brief description of where you're running into trouble, including this screenshot. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here and I'll be able to connect your conversation there, with your one here. Thanks!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.