1Password doesn't fill in credentials on Pico

Options
Stevew00t
Stevew00t
Community Member

A newsletter I subscribe to has turned over member account management to an outfit named Pico. When I get to the logon screen here: https://www.salemreporter.com/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Your+Tuesday+evening+update+-+Salem+news+that+matters&utm_campaign=Your+Tuesday+evening+update+-+Salem+news+that+matters

1Password recognized the site and suggests credentials, but they aren't filled in. Is this a Pico thing or a 1Password thing?

1Password Version: 7.9.828
Extension Version: 2.2.2
OS Version: Win11
Referrer: forum-search:PICO

Comments

• Hello @Stevew00t,

When going to your website and selecting Login, I don't see it directing me to Pico or any extrenal link, and 1Password does not have trouble saving and filling for me. To ensure that we are on the same page, please check and give me the steps to reproduce the issue from the link you provide. I will do some tests and get back with what I find.

• Stevew00t
    Stevew00t
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry - this is resolved. I upgraded my 1Password software to 8.5 and it worked. Pico is the stuff under the covers at that site.

• Hey @Stevew00t:

Glad to hear you resolved it by updating. Be sure to get in touch if you run into any trouble in the future!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.