I need help soon, please!

Options
osimkins
osimkins
Community Member

I sent an email through the support desk I believe it was, I reset settings on my browser, and I lost my emergency kit, I have my school login, email, everything, so I can't even access my email the account is on, I just need help getting my emergency kit, I provided the password for it in the message I sent to the support desk, and will change it, once I can get logged back in, and I will download my emergency kit this time.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

@osimkins Each logged-in app has a copy of your secret key. Are you logged-in anywhere else? Have you visited my.1password.com in another browser?

https://support.1password.com/secret-key/

• osimkins
    osimkins
    Community Member
    Options

I should've but I do not. I had to factory default my computer, and lost everything that was on it.

• osimkins
    osimkins
    Community Member
    Options

I have everything I own on my 1password account because it had a auto password feature, this includes the email that I used to sign up. I can provide anything, my card info, the account info, address on the card, plus you can see I'm signing in from the same ip.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided

• osimkins
    osimkins
    Community Member
    edited February 2022
    Options

The email I am paying for 1password is <> I used 1password to generate an account for it, and I had to factory default my computer, I forgot about saving my emergency kit.

• Jack.P_1P
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi @osimkins:

I've merged your threads together to avoid duplicating our efforts. Additionally, I've removed your personal information from your post. I see you've reached out to us as well over email, so we'll be with you soon. Please keep an eye out for our reply!

Jack

ref: IAU-35124-317

• osimkins
    osimkins
    Community Member
    Options

Okay, I will keep an eye out for it.

• osimkins
    osimkins
    Community Member
    Options

I will reply back once I have gotten assistance! please do not close my thread.

• osimkins
    osimkins
    Community Member
    Options

Hey Jack, do you by any chance know when 1password will get to my emails? I'm trying to be patient but I made the mistake of changing my emails password with the password gen.

• Hi @osimkins:

We're still catching up from AGConf, our yearly teambuilding and personal development conference. I've followed up with the appropriate team to get back to you shortly.

Just to set some expectations however:

• To protect your privacy and security, we're only able to discuss any account details (or even the existence of a 1Password account) with the email address on file for an account.
    • Your Secret Key is known only to you. It is never transmitted to 1Password and cannot be reset or viewed by us. Both the account password and Secret Key are necessary to add a 1Password account to a new device.

If you have access to any device that has access to the email account associated with any 1Password account you may have, using that email account to send an email to support@1password.com would be your best bet.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.