MFA / 2FA / OTP code is not auto-filling all digits present in 1PW login item.

Options

Something changed recently where 1PW only auto-populates the last 3 digits of the MFA code for app.ninjarmm.com. The 1PW OTP is 6 digit and that is what the site expects. Same results in both latest Firefox and Edge (macOS). This was working previously for the same site with the same 1PW login item.

1Password Version: 7.9.2
Extension Version: 2.2.3
OS Version: macOS 12.1

Comments

• Hi @3rdparty:

Thanks for letting us know that you're running into issues here. It looks like this issue is something we're tracking currently, and I've added you as affected. In the meantime, copying and pasting your one-time password from the 1Password pop-up in your browser would be your best bet. Keep an eye out and hopefully we can get this smoothed out soon!

Jack

ref: dev/core/core#12467

• 3rdparty
    3rdparty
    Community Member
    Options

Is there a process to easily report a site not filling properly? If not, that could be a great addition to the browser plug ins.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @3rdparty, we don't have an automated process for reporting sites that do not fill properly. However, it's something we've chatted about and we're considering it in the future. I have my fingers crossed on this because I think it would be a great idea. For now though, you can report sites with issues to us via the forum or by writing in to us at support@1Password.com. Just include the website URL and a short description of the behavior. From there, we'll take a look and report the issue to our developers as needed.

This discussion has been closed.