1Password extension does not work on ShipStation.com

Options

I get the little 1Password box popping up below the username field telling me there is a saved password for the site so I know it's linking correctly, but when I click the box to fill it just goes away and nothing fills in.

This is a website I use every day, it would be great to have 1Password work correctly. Right now I have to type in my email and the copy/paste the password out of the extension. Opening the site from the extension does the same thing.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.2.3
OS Version: Chrome 98.0.4758.80

Comments

• chazbot7
    chazbot7
    Community Member
    Options

The login URL is ship12.shipstation.com. I made sure the web address in my 1Password entry is the same.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @chazbot7, thanks for reaching out about this. I tested the filling via the URL that you've shared, and I was able to replicate the behavior. I have reported this to our developers. Hopefully there will be a fix for the filling on this site in the future.

I know that copying/pasting is not ideal, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Another option is to click/drag your login info from the app or extension to the site. Clicking/dragging is my go-to method for an issue like this.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions.

ref: dev/core/core#1088
    ref: dev/core/core#5551

This discussion has been closed.