The SSH beta starts 12 PM EST, February 15th

Options
ag_tyler
edited May 2022 in SSH

Welcome everyone 👋

If you’re reading this, it means that you’ve been given access to the 1Password SSH beta and we couldn’t be more excited to have you here. As you saw in your welcome email, we’ll be kicking off the beta tomorrow at 9AM PT / 12 PM EST. All that you have to do is head back over here at that time and you’ll see a brand new pinned post that will:

• List the features you can test for our new SSH feature
  • Explain a few of the most critical pieces we’d love to get feedback on
  • And provide you with the link to our documentation to get you rocking and rolling with SSH

We know that some of you have been waiting for this beta since December of 2021 and we are thrilled to have you here at last so that you can share your feedback with us. Keep in mind, if you share valuable feedback during this beta period with us, you could win some awesome swag and prizes so be sure to start a new thread anytime you find a bug, think of an improvement or just want to share how SSH has affected your workflows.

Our Product and Engineering teams will be here to help you and listen to any feedback that you send our way. We truly appreciate the time you’ll be taking to test out SSH and we want to respect that by putting on our listening ears and engaging with any feedback that you choose to share.

We’re so excited for tomorrow and can’t wait to see you back here soon!

Comments

• svanya
    svanya
    Community Member
    Options

Great! 👍

• smithj
    smithj
    Community Member
    Options

This is amazing, can't wait!!

• ssgelm
    ssgelm
    Community Member
    Options

This is very exciting!

• Vytautas
    Vytautas
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tyler Could you please add my other (main) account to this Beta... seems like I messed something up when signing up...

The username that should have access is @Vytux

• dmacx
    dmacx
    Community Member
    Options

Can't wait to test this.

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member
    edited February 2022
    Options

Currently using custom templates to store (multi-line) SSH keys in 1Password.

Looking forward to a proper 1Password implementation!

PS: for the Europeans; it starts at 18:00 CET?

• Tertius3
    Tertius3
    Community Member
    Options

Looking forward to get a glimpse to a more integrated ssh key storage than I used before (rather than standalone and hand made). The implication you have your keys directly available for use on every cloud-synced system looks quite comfortable, although the bigger companies I work for don't have 1password certified for credential storage, so I personally will probably not be able to use this for productive use for them.

This discussion has been closed.