Is 1Password introducing an extra character or something to Digital Federal Credit Union's page?

e1nh4nd3r
e1nh4nd3r
Community Member

DCU recently changed authentication mechanisms, went to a new mobile app, and have an entirely new website behind the "primary" auth on the front page. Allowing 1Password to auto-fill results in a failure while using the Copy mechanism works perfectly fine. I'm wondering if 1Password is introducing an extra character or something to the page. Anyone else running into this?

https://dcu.org

1Password Version: 80500121
Extension Version: 2.2.3
OS Version: Windows 11, Version: 21H2
Referrer: forum-search:Digital Federal Credit Union

Comments

• Hi @e1nh4nd3r, sorry to hear of these sign-in issues. I'd love to learn a little more about this!

To start:

1. When you try to fill your credentials in on this page, do the fields turn blue?
    2. Do the username and password appear in the field for you, using auto-fill?
    3. Does the problem occur on the first sign-in page, or that second one you mentioned?

We shouldn't be introducing an extra character or anything, but some financial websites do impose various types of restrictions on how they allow fields to be filled. While it's not clear to me exactly what the nature of this issue is about yet, we're happy to help figure it out, and let you know if it's something we can remediate on our end. Thanks for letting us know this came up!

This discussion has been closed.