Mac OS not filling credit cards

Options

Safari 15.3 1

Logins autofill no problem. No credit cards fill. On Amazon, to add a payment method, when I click on the Card Number field, the 1 Password icon is showing and a popup window shows no items to show, selecting credit cards from suggestions is the same. I can open 1 Password mini and manually navigate to the credit card, select autofill, but 1 Password mini closes with out filling the form. My only option is to copy and paste fields from 1 Password into the form. Have quit both the browser and 1 Password, but to no good result.

Similar result in Chrome Version 98.0.4758.102

Thanks

1Password Version: 7.9.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OS 11.6.3
Referrer: forum-search:Mac OS Safari not filling credit cards

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @jgrimmer, could you clarify if you're unable to fill on all payment forms or is it just with Amazon's form? Could you go to our test site at https://fill.dev/form/credit-card-simple and see if your credit card items are suggested? Can they be filled there?

If you're unable to see your credit card items or fill them on our site, could you share some screenshots of what is suggested and what happens when you try to fill? You can link to the screenshots here, or if you prefer, you can email them to us at support+forums@1Password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks!

• jgrimmer
    jgrimmer
    Community Member
    Options

After recreating the credit card entry, I am now able to auto fill. We can close this request. Thanks

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jgrimmer I'm really happy to hear that recreating the credit card item resolved the issue. Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you have any other questions!

This discussion has been closed.