Is anyone successful using 1P 8.6.0 & 1P for Safari 2.2.3 in Safari Technology Preview?

Options
stamatgeorge
stamatgeorge
Community Member
edited February 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

I installed 1P 8.6.0 and 1P for Safari 2.2.3
I use it on Safari & Safari Technology Preview

1- I thought 1P for Safari was supposed to be 2.3.0.beta according to https://app-updates.agilebits.com/product_history/B5X ?
How do I get 1P for Safari 2.3.0 installed?

2- 1P for Safari 2.2.3 is slow in Safari Technology Preview to load when pressing on 1P for Safari
3- I get "This webpage was reloaded because a problem occurred" "A problem repeatedly occurred with" whenever I try to autofill

1Password Version: 8.6.0
Extension Version: 2.2.3
OS Version: 12.2.1

Comments

• Hey @stamatgeorge:

Thanks for asking! We currently don't offer a beta for 1Password for Safari, so version 2.2.3 is going to be the currently available version for Safari.

As for points 2 and 3, we can definitely investigate a bit further, which will require a console log to figure out what could be going on. Please collect one following the steps here: Save a console log for 1Password in your browser

After saving your console log, please attach it to an email addressed to support+forum@1password.com. Include a link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/127409/is-anyone-successful-using-1p-8-6-0-1p-for-safari-2-2-3-in-safari-technology-preview#latest. After sending it in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to connect your email conversation with your thread here.

Thanks!

Jack

• stamatgeorge
    stamatgeorge
    Community Member
    Options

[#NLU-74658-238]

• stamatgeorge
    stamatgeorge
    Community Member
    Options

Sent 2 console.txt files

• Hello @stamatgeorge,

Thank you very much for reaching out to us via email. Let us continue our conversations there, and we can update the results here later.
    ref: NLU-74658-238

This discussion has been closed.