Connection failure when testing SCIM bridge

Options
TimBatist
TimBatist
Community Member

Hi there,

I started setting up a SCIM bridge with Azure AD. I followed the tutorial and set up the a Kubernetes cluster in Azure. One of the last steps I have to go through is testing the SCIM bridge. In the op-scim-config.yaml, I have configured the OP_LETSENCRYPT_DOMAIN to the API server address I got from Azure. When I try entering this server address in my browser, I got a message that the site is not secure. When I ignore this and continue to the page, I get the following result:

Also, when I change the OP_LETSENCRYPT_DOMAIN to something random, nothing changed to the above result in the browser. Besides this, when I try connecting via Powershell, this is the result:

Does anybody know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• TimBatist
    TimBatist
    Community Member
    Options

We found the solution. It turned out we skipped one little line:
    Add an A record to the DNS entry for your domain that points to the IP address for the load balancer.
    When we did this step and went to the URL we set up in the DNS record, it all worked.
    I'm not sure if we were stupid enough to miss this line, but maybe 1Password can give this line some extra attention as it turned out to be a crucial step.

• Thanks for the feedback! That is indeed a very crucial step. I'll add a note about this to our ongoing internal documentation improvements ticket to make this more apparent in the future.

Glad to see you got it all sorted it out. Let us know if there's anything else you need assistance with.

This discussion has been closed.