"Suggestions" broken?

For some reason the the new and 'improved' 1password browser extension in Firefox rarely offers the relevant website in the "Suggestions".

My workflow is to "Open with shortcut", authenticate, then see a list of possible credentials to AutoFill. At some point in the past couple months the Suggestions stopped behaving as expected. Instead of showing me the 1password entry for the URL I am visiting it....displays a bunch of other sites that are unrelated.

1Password Version: 7.9.2
Extension Version: 2.2.3
OS Version: macOS 11.6.2

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hey @tjosh it's definitely strange that you're not seeing relevant websites via 1Password's suggestions. Could you share a screenshot of what displays instead?

You can mask or black out any sensitive details, like your usernames and passwords. Outside of that, please include as much of the browser and extension suggestions as possible so we can see how things appear.

There's not a way to attach a screenshot to your reply. However, you can link to it, or you can email the screenshot to us at support+forum@1Password.com.
    With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.