Unable to autofill on Aetna login page

Options

I am using Chrome v98.0.4758.102 and trying to log into Aetna.com via https://member.aetna.com/appConfig/login/login.fcc (this redirects to another page). My original 1P login would not autofill nor would the in-field 1P icon do anything when clicked. I collected the page structure and compared it to the JSON of the login item and noticed some differences. I filled in my credentials and used the shortcut menu to "Save login" and created a new login item record. The new item would not autofill either. I compared the JSON to the page structure JSON and they match.

I'm not sure what to do now. I have a suspicion that it is the onblur script on the element. I can provide the page structure and a redacted 1P login item JSON file if needed.

1Password Version: 8.6.0 (80600043)
Extension Version: 2.3.0
OS Version: Win 10
Referrer: forum-search:aetna

Comments

• MurZimminy
    MurZimminy
    Community Member
    Options

Redacted JSON files on Dropbox for review.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @MurZimminy! I'm so sorry for the delayed response. We do have an internal ticket about issues with filling on the Aetna site. I'm more than happy to add your post here to it.

That said, I tested out the site to see how things are going on the site, and I was able to fill my username + password consistently: https://cln.sh/wVY0Xy. Just to let you know, I'm using Chrome 99.0.4844.74 and 1Password beta. The filling also works for me with the stable extension.

Could you make sure that your browser and extension are up to date? If they are, try filling again. Let us know how things go!

• MurZimminy
    MurZimminy
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Joy_1P! Thank you for your reply. I was using the most current browser and 1P beta at the time. (I am oddly obsessive about checking for updates and almost always check that first when something isn't working. ☺)

I tested again this morning with Chrome 100.0.4896.75 (Official Build) (64-bit) with 1P Beta extension v2.3.4 and 1P Beta Desktop 8.7.0 (80700041). Good news! All works as expected now! I compared the page structure JSON that 1P generates and it is nearly identical, so it looks like 1P adjusted something that fixed the issue.

Thank you for looking into it and taking the time to post a screen capture video. This issue/thread can be closed if you like.

Stay well!

• paul.m_1p
    paul.m_1p
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @MurZimminy - Thanks for following up, and thanks for your diligence in keeping 1Password up-to-date! I'm glad to hear that things are working now.

Take care 🙂

This discussion has been closed.