Favorites in 1Password 8 now showing me everybody's

Options
2»

Comments

• modonan
    modonan
    Community Member
    Options

Looking through the community history, this has been a requested feature since 2016. Given 1Password 8 was written “from the ground up” you would think this feature would have been implemented by now. Let’s get this off the “hope to some day” list!

• Hello @modonan,

Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any interruption to your workflow this causes. I've included this feature request for the Product team's future consideration.

ref: PB 34108769

• Sam23
    Sam23
    Community Member
    Options

+1 for this please.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@Sam23

Thank you for the feedback, I've passed along your request to our Product team as well.

-Dave

ref: PB-34273165

• mkcom
    mkcom
    Community Member
    Options

Please add +1 for me!
    Hope to see this done very soon!

• @mkcom

While I can't make any promises, I've passed along your request to the team. 🙂

-Dave

ref: 35068688

• SupaMonkey
    SupaMonkey
    Community Member
    Options

This isnt rocket science guys. The excuse that its 'expected behaviour' is a poor one. Favourites should be person specific.
    If you want to distinguish between the two, then fine:
    - Default: Favourites are user specific
    - Group Admin / Family Admin / Business Admin: Allow to set company/family-wide Favourites.

Please get on this, its ridiculous that months on from this initial request and years on from another such thread (2019) - that we are still waiting on this.

• @SupaMonkey

Thank you for the feedback, I've passed along your comments to the team. 🙂

-Dave

ref: PB-36298432

• td234
    td234
    Community Member
    Options

I have three accounts. This behavior goes totally against the concept of "favorites". My expected results are now littered with others people's "favorites". Just keep a local array of the IDs of each user's favorites, not in the record for the item itself.

• Hi @td234,

Thanks for your message and providing this feedback. I've passed it along to the team!

ref: PB 37942504

• ManuelSpar
    ManuelSpar
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_mike_d Hey, how are you doing? It's been two years now since the feature was been requested. Has this already been implemented? It's still anoying :( You can also add a +1 to the list.

• @ManuelSpar

Thank you for the feedback! I've let the team know that you'd like to see per-user favourites as well. 🙂

-Dave

ref: PB-38101840

• phillipc
    phillipc
    Community Member
    edited February 5
    Options

LOL is favourites doing as a global favourite? c'mon guys, this isn't normal in any way for larger companies. Finding about this now as we've just migrated over :|

[Removed profanity, please remember this is a family-friendly community -Moderator]

• Hello @phillipc,

We appreciate your feedback here about favourites. I'm sorry for any trouble this causes. I have passed your feedback along to the team.

Please let us know if you have any other suggestions or feedback.

ref: PB 38172711