Feature Req: SCIM provisioning sends families account invite, enables guest access to work account

Options

I really appreciate that I can easy drop items in a SCIM-provisioned user's private vault before they've logged in for the first time! Very useful.

Can we take this one step further?

1. SCIM provision a new employee and also send an invite to their personal email for their free Families account which they can start using before their start date

Bonus moon shot idea:
2. Make the primary email for the Families account a guest in the business account, with access to the not-yet-activated business email's Private vault which I've been stuffing soon-to-be-needed credentials into. This guest user should only have access to their own Private vault and zero other vaults.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @dwhitealtoneuro,

This is pretty innovative feedback for improving the onboarding process that I'm going to share with our development team. I can see how providing team members with early access to their free family account could give them an opportunity to familiarize themselves with 1Password prior to official onboarding, aside from strengthening the passwords of their personal accounts which is always great. Thanks for taking the time share these requests.

ref: IDEA-I-405

This discussion has been closed.