Find all 2FA Logins?

robert1p
robert1p
Community Member

I see the Watchtower identifies the Logins that can add 2FA. Is there an easy way to view all Logins that already have 2FA?

1Password Version: 8.5.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win10

Comments

• Hey @robert1p, logins with 2FA will have a 2FA tag. You can view all of these logins by searching for "2FA" or by clicking on the 2FA tag in the sidebar.

I hope that helps!

Ali

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

@ali.hazime

logins with 2FA will have a 2FA tag

Really? The 2FA tag is only available if you create such a tag. For me, there isn't a tag called "2FA" in 8.6.0-51 beta build, and I'm using a lot of entries with 2FA enabled. ;)

@robert1p
    In the German version, I'm able to search for "Einmalpasswort" and as a result all entries with 2FA enabled are shown.

• viswiz
    viswiz
    Community Member

As far as I remember, the 2FA tag can be used to turn off Watchtower warnings for items that offer 2FA but where you don't want to enable it. In my case typically sites that require a phone number for 2FA instead of TOTP.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

You are right, @viswiz . I also remember this thing. 👍

• robert1p
    robert1p
    Community Member

While I found nothing when searching for 2FA, I did find Logins when searching for "one-time" (as in OTP). I do not see a 2FA tag.

• Thanks @DenalB and @viswiz, you're definitely right, the 2FA tag must be created manually and can be used to dismiss the watchtower 2FA notification banner (if another 2FA app/method is used).

@robert1p My apologies for the misdirection. As @DenalB suggested, you can search for "one-time password" in the English version to show your logins that have 2FA.

Ali

• robert1p
    robert1p
    Community Member

Thanks all. (For some reason the extra posts did not show up until I replied?!?)

• Happy we could help, @robert1p!

This discussion has been closed.