1password 8 appearing blank on a fresh new windows laptop

zaindaniyal
zaindaniyal
Community Member

I recently got an Asus ROG Strix G15, AMD Ryzen 7 4800H.

I installed latest 1Password. When I open the app. All I see is just blank screen. I can't even see close button. I can't see anywhere to type anything.

I know 1Password 8 is probably an electron app. I thought maybe I am missing something. I installed VS Code, which is also an electron app. VS Code worked fine. 1Password 8 is simply not working. I can't believe such a good app has now been ruined and I feel like I have to migrate to another password manager now.

1Password Version: 8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Home
Referrer: forum-search:1password 8 appearing blank on a fresh new windows laptop

Comments

• Hi @zaindaniyal, thank you for letting us know about this issue - and I'm sorry to learn you've encountered it!

Our team will be happy to assist you with this issue. In order to do so, we'll need to discuss specifics of your system with you - that way we can identify where the problem is, and talk about how to fix it. This is obviously best done in a private channel, so I'll ask that you send us a brief email at support+windows@1Password.com.

You have already provided a great description here, which our team can use to start the investigation. And of course, if you want to share any screenshots of this issue you've seen with us by email, we would welcome that too.

No matter what, we're here to make sure your 1Password app gets up and running and that everything's working properly for you. We'll look forward to your message, and to resolving this issue for you! 👋

• zaindaniyal
    zaindaniyal
    Community Member

Hi Peter,

Sure I will do that.

• Thanks @zaindaniyal. It'll be our pleasure to make sure this is set right.

This discussion has been closed.