Spotlight functionality not working as intended. Any help?

Options
mahendru1992
mahendru1992
Community Member
edited March 2022 in iOS

Configuration:

iPhone 13
iOS 15.3
On the latest 1Password update

As the title mentions, I’m unable to search for most vault items via spotlight except for a few documents and secure notes.

I’ve tried switching the spotlight search on and off multiple times in the app to see if it makes a difference.

I’ve also tried reinstalling the app to see if it helps. It doesn’t.

I also have an iPad and the spotlight function completely ceases to function in it.

I have a feeling I’m doing something obviously wrong here so I was hoping someone here would come to the rescue.

Comments

• Hello @mahendru1992! 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you're running into trouble with Spotlight search on your iPhone. I see that you've already reached out to us over email as well and I recommend that you continue the conversation there. I sent you a reply over email yesterday, please reply to that email and we can take it from there. If you haven't received my email then please let me know. 😊

ref: NSI-92845-713

• mahendru1992
    mahendru1992
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Dave

Thanks for your reply. I haven’t received any email. I checked my spam too.

• @mahendru1992

I see that you've received my new email and replied to it so I recommend that we continue the conversation over email. I'll reply to you soon and I'm closing this thread to prevent duplication of effort. 🙂

This discussion has been closed.