To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Multiple Accounts on one website

Options
eddwood
eddwood
Community Member

Hello 1Password Team,
I want to change to 1Passwort, so at the moment I use the trail version. So actuall all works well, but now I am at a point, where I have to set more than 1 Account on one Website. For exampel amazon. I have to amazon Accounts, with different emails and Passwords. But I can just see one possiblity on 1Passwort. Can I use more accounts for one website? Thanks for your help. Alexander

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

@eddwood If you have two accounts on a website then you need to create two login items. When you click "Save in 1Password" then choose the option to create a new login item. Or open the desktop or mobile app and create a new login item from there.

• eddwood
    eddwood
    Community Member
    Options

@rootzero Thank you very much. It works. I am very happy at the moment with this tool. I guess i gona keep it.:))

• Hey @eddwood:

Awesome to hear @rootzero was able to help you out (thanks for the assist! 😎)! Be sure to get in touch if you need anything in the future as you get started with 1Password.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.