Ipad not syncing with dropbox at all

Options
JonasB
JonasB
Community Member

Hi!
Have configured 1password at my windows based desktop and also installed dropbox and have the agilekeychain file directly under dropbox. When opening 1password on my ipad no data is transferred. Nothing under logins and in my dropbox app I get errormessage "Problem loading 1password datafile.and 1passwordanywhere can not continue without it".
No idea what to do.
Jonas_

Comments

• JonasB
    JonasB
    Community Member
    Options

Doesn't sync on my iPhone either. Nothing in favorites when opening app despite adding hundreds of passwords on my desktop.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

Can you confirm for me that you are able to access your data via the 1PasswordAnywhere web interface on the Dropbox website? Please do not try to access it from within the Dropbox mobile app. It will not work there. The mobile app doesn't allow 1PasswordAnywhere to load all of the data at one time. It only loads the empty framework (1Password.html) so it won't work. Please perform these steps on your desktop computer:

1. Log into the Dropbox website: https://drobox.com
    2. Open the 1Password.html file inside 1Password.agilekeychain.
    3. Enter your master password to unlock 1PasswordAnywhere.

Can you confirm that your data is available to you there?

If so, try simply turning Dropbox syncing OFF in 1Password for iOS. Then turn it back on again to reauthenticate.

Can you also confirm for me that you are using the same Dropbox account across all devices and computers? If you only have one account, it should be a simple thing to confirm. :)

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.