Syncing with Dropbox and icloud

Options
Furzul
Furzul
Community Member

I have been using 1 password for several months now on a MBA iPad 3 and iPhone 5 with no problems. Just recently I have acquired a iPhone 3GS and am having trouble syncing it. I have updated it to IOS 6.1.3. When I open 1P on the 3GS it just keeps syncing continuously but takes ages to update and when it does update it just keeps syncing all the time the app is open. I have syncing enabled with both Dropbox and icloud. The blue line on the icloud sync does not move and the blue line on the Dropbox sync just keeps continually syncing. The updating works fine on the MBA iPad and iPhone 5. I am not very tech minded so I hope this makes sense.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2013
    Options

I'm sorry that you are having some trouble, @Furzul.

Please email us your diagnostics so we can better assist you. In 1Password on your 3GS, tap Settings > Advanced > Troubleshooting > Email Diagnostics.

• Furzul
    Furzul
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you to Mr De Jabet for his reply. Fingers crossed it seems to have worked.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great news! I'm glad Chris was able to help. Thanks for letting us know that everything is working well. :)

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

This discussion has been closed.