1p icon in address bar line just blinks - firefox on Mac

Options

1p icon in address bar line just blinks - firefox on Mac

It blinks between grey and white as if it is turning on and off - I have disabled and reenabled it in firefox to no avail.

Just updated FF to the latest and it restarted with the same issue.

80700012, on BETA channel

FF 98.0.2 (64-bit)

Any solution? As well my short cut 'ctrl-shift-space does not bring up the quick search no matter what app is active.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @stetner, thanks for letting us know about this. It's certainly not expected behavior!

In order for us to follow up on this, I'll ask you to send a brief email to support+x@1password.com. That will put you in contact with our team members who specialize in this kind of issue. Be sure to include a link to this discussion, so that they have access to the excellent description you've provided here! 👍

Regarding the Quick Access feature, does it work if you try command - shift - space? If not, we'll be happy to investigate for you.

Thanks again for raising these issues; we'll do our best to address them speedily. 😃

• stetner
    stetner
    Community Member
    Options

Ticket opened - sorry, I did mean command - shift - space In any case - emailed support on this.

• Thanks for the confirmation, @stetner. We'll look forward to resolving this for you!

This discussion has been closed.