Where are Generated Passwords in iOS?

Options
spurv
spurv
Community Member
edited May 2013 in iOS

"We wanted 1Password for iPad to make the best impression possible". This is what you say in the manual:
http://help.agilebits.com/1Password_iPad/no_generated_passwords.html
I thought I was going crazy when tryng to find a password in the iPad, that I knew I had, but wasnt there. So now I know that you've wiped an entire category in the iPad version, that i have on my Mac and on my iPhone. So much for sync. So now i have passwords on my Mac and iPhone, that I do NOT have on my iPad. Sorry, but this is crazy, and not "the best impression possible". You cant just remove part of the users data like that. I know, it's not entirely gone, but from my iPads perspective, it is!

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'm sorry for any confusion, @spurv. No data has ever been removed. Even in the OLD version of 1Password that the link you provide is referring to, the Generated Passwords were still in your data file. Again, no data was ever removed or lost. However, Generated Passwords are available in the current version of 1Password for iOS.

Please let me know if you are having trouble finding them. They are in the Categories list along with Logins, Credit Cards, Identities, etc.

This discussion has been closed.