Why closing discussions without any effort to make your product better?

Numerous reports of user's having issues with adding new item, going to change vault, and it not allowing this without resetting the new entry form.

This is obviously stupid and should be easy to fix.

Why do you constantly just tell people "you are using it wrong" and closing discussions, when it is obvious this is "designed wrong"?

Please, please, just fix something! Coming from LastPass I have lost numerous features but most annoying is your complete lack of intuitive UX.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @DreamingVoid,

I am sorry for the inconvenience. To ensure I have a clear picture of what happens, could you please send me a few screenshots of the issue? That will help me go a long way. You can find instructions on creating a screenshot on your platform from here: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/. Please remember to cover all your personal information before sending me a screenshot.

• DreamingVoid
    DreamingVoid
    Community Member

You don't even know the basic problems with your input forms?!? "Can't change vault without resetting new item form" how hard is that to understand? Take a screenshot of the text and use your brain. Hopeless product and team.

• DreamingVoid
    DreamingVoid
    Community Member

Not to mention, that wasn't even the heart of my complaint. Your feedback policies are trash.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    edited December 2022

You come here to ask for help/complain and then bash the team trying to help you. That's just brilliant... good luck with that.

This discussion has been closed.