Options
edbro
edbro
Community Member
edited March 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

1Password 7
Version 7.9.3 (70903004)
Mac App Store

When I am on a site with a password saved in 1PW, it does not recognize the site and offer the saved login. I can search for the site and find it in my list and then it will fill when commanded. This is happening on all website. No matter the site, the Safari extension always opens at the top of the list (Apple.com, etc)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @edbro,

From your description, it seems you might encounter a bug in 1Password that causes the 1Password extension to tick both options simultaneously in the options menu and causes some erratic behaviors. We are aware of this and will do our best to resolve it as soon as possible.

In the meantime, if you want 1Password to suggest relevant items when you are on a website, please try these steps to ensure that we have the correct settings first.

Open the 1Password app => select 1Password 7 in the menu bar => Preferences => Mini => Open 1Password to => Suggestions.

After that, you can open Safari > select the 1Password icon in Safari's toolbar > Select Suggestions button (you should see both "Suggestions" and "All items" selected) > Click on "Suggestions" to make 1Password only use suggestions > Try 1Password again.

This discussion has been closed.