Small Quick Access comments

Options

@markomitranic commented on the menu bar icon behavior. I noticed a few things about Quick Access I wanted to mention -

In the menu bar icon, the text is Open Quick Access; in preferences, the text is Show Quick Access.

Pressing Command-/ to open the Keyboard Shortcuts help screen shouldn't close the Quick Access screen.

These Quick Access Shortcuts are listed in the Command-/ help, but don't work:

• Command-Return does not Search in 1Password App
  • Command-Shift-F does not Open & Fill in Web Browser
    (This may actually be Option-Return, as listed under -> More Actions )

I don't think that any of the View items in the Command-/ Quick Access Shortcuts help are relevant.

1Password Version: 80700021
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12.3

Comments

• Hey @volts:

Thanks for your feedback on this! I've shared it with the team to see if we can improve the state of play here.

Jack

• volts
    volts
    Community Member
    Options

In the latest nightly (80700042), Command-/ doesn't bring up the Keyboard Shortcuts / Quick Access Shortcuts list at all.

• Hey there @volts,

I just tested this out on my end and it seems to be working okay on 80700046- could you try updating 1Password, quitting and re-launching, and then try the Cmd-/ shortcut again from the Quick Access window?

If that doesn't kick things back into gear let me know and we can dig deeper. :smile:

• volts
    volts
    Community Member
    Options

The Command-/ shortcut is working again in the very latest nightly, thanks.

My other comments above still seem to be present.

• Hi @volts, thanks for letting us know this is working again for you. Much appreciated!

This discussion has been closed.