Private vault not visible in Chrome

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Issues with 1password chrome browser extension - mac.

Comments

• nikfryn
    nikfryn
    Community Member
    Options

I'm also having a problem with Chrome using 1Password 7 and suddenly Chrome doesn't see my Private vault. I can see it when I log into the app on my Mac.

• Hey @nikfryn:

This sounds like it might be a separate issue. Would you mind verifying the version number of the 1Password extension you have in Chrome for me? You can check this by opening Chrome's extension page, and looking for the version number next to the 1Password extension you have installed. Let me know, and I can dig into it further with you!

Just as an additional note, I've split your post out into a new thread.

Jack

• nikfryn
    nikfryn
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for following up, Jack.P I created a support ticket, and they asked me to provide a 'diagnosis file'. It seems that when I changed from 6 to 7 recently and thought I turned off Dropbox, I didn't turn it off completely/correctly and I also was trying to sync a Primary account. They provided steps to fix that and it's worked for me.

• Hey @nikfryn:

Awesome, glad to hear you got it sorted out by one of my colleagues. Please get in touch if you need anything in the future!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.