Any way to sort/order vaults?

Options
klepp0906
klepp0906
Community Member
edited March 2022 in Windows

So im struggling to get my vaults into an order/layout that makes sense for my family. Since I dont see an option for sorting I figured it must be sequential in order of addition to the account, but after removing them all to re order them, that didnt seem to be the case. It appears its alphabetical which is even more cumbersome as I now have to find a name that begins with the letter(s) needed to get these into a preferred order.

i gotta be honest, i cant express the respect and admiration i have for you developers technical acumen but man... something like this seems almost to have to be almost intentionally omitted to be not be there.

trying to work around this but my oh my.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @klepp0906:

Thanks for reaching out. As you noted, the vault order is alphabetical, with the Private vault sorted above the rest. There currently isn't any way to reorder your vaults, but it is something we've heard a few times, and I've added your feedback to our internal discussion on the topic. Please get in touch if there's anything else we can help you with in the future.

Jack

ref: IDEA-I-404

This discussion has been closed.