Error with Halfords login

Options

I'm trying to use 1password to log into Halfords (https://www.halfords.com/login) and 1password pops up to fill in the credentials, but the fields remain empty. I was able to use the drag and drop feature to complete the login.

1Password Version: 7.9.828
Extension Version: 2.3.2
OS Version: Windows 1 1 v10.0.22000 Build 22000

Comments

• kevin.li
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hi @Styphon ,

You are correct. 1Password doesn't work correctly on the website you reported. I have passed this on to our development team to see where we can make improvements if possible. Thank you for taking the time to help us improve 1Password.

In the meantime, I have some workarounds besides the "drag and drop" method regarding the situation:

1. You can click the inline menu suggestion in the password field twice for it to autofill:
    1. You can use the "Autofill" button of the saved item:
    1. If you are using the 1Password desktop app at the same time, we can use the desktop app shortcut "Ctrl + \" (For Windows) or "cmd + \" (For Mac) to autofill the login info.
    • Note: If you only have one login item on the website, pressing **Ctrl + ** or **cmd + ** will autofill it. If you have multiple login items for the website, pressing the shortcut will bring out the inline menu prompt for you to select. You can use the keyboard arrow or mouse to do so.
This discussion has been closed.