tipalti.com autofill doesn't work

Options

When trying to log into tipalti.com every time I click "autofill" Chrome opens a new tab back where I started.

I opened a support case with Tipalti and they said I should contact 1password support. (case 202191553)

1Password Version: 1Password 7
Extension Version: Version 7.9.3 (70903003)
OS Version: macos 12.3
Referrer: forum-search:tipalti

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @YesThatTom, are you clicking to autofill your login from the 1Password app or via the extension in your browser's toolbar? Do you know which version of the extension you have installed? Can you log in if you type in or copy/paste your login into the site?

Please let me know!

• YesThatTom
    YesThatTom
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Joy! Thanks for the fast response!

• Yes, via the browser's toolbar
    • Plug-in version: 2.3.2
    • Yes, logging in works if I paste the password in.

I can send you a video screencap of the interaction if there's a way to send it to you without posting it publicly.

• Hi @YesThatTom .

You can email it to us at support+forum@1Password.com. With your email please include:

A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/128363/tipalti-com-autofill-doesnt-work
    Your forum username: @YesThatTom

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks!

• YesThatTom
    YesThatTom
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks!

The Support ID is [#FWW-21349-346]

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@YesThatTom Thanks for sharing that! We will send over a reply shortly. Appreciate your patience!

• YesThatTom
    YesThatTom
    Community Member
    Options

Problem solved! tipalti.com works with the latest 1password extension for Chrome. My work computer had the older extension.

Recap:

• tipalti.com does NOT work with "1Password extension (desktop app required)". This is the classic extension.
    • tipalti.com DOES work with "1Password - Password Manager 2.3.2". This is the classic extension (as of this writing).

Thanks to Kevin at 1password support for helping me diagnose this! Go Kevin!

• @YesThatTom. Thanks for sharing the good news here.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Happy Friday Junior.

This discussion has been closed.