Please make the setting "Hide on this page" stable

On some pages, one does not want that 1P acts. In 1P up to v7, there was a list of pages/domains that one could edit in Preferences to trigger exclusion of 1P. Seemingly, this has in 1P8 been replaced by a page-specific setting that is available from the context menu.
BUT: This setting is lost over and over again.
I preferred the solution in 1P7 very much, but at least the workaround in 1P8 should work as expected. If the checkmark is set, it should stay! Otherwise, the way 1P7 handled the problem should come back.

1Password Version: 80700012 BETA
Extension Version: 2.3.1 in Safari
OS Version: 12.3

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Hi @bwadm !

This is on the to-do list already. There are some requests for this feature... Hopefully it will be implemented soon. I'm also looking forward to this function.

• bwadm
    bwadm
    Community Member

Hi DenalB, thanks!
    Let's hope that "soon" will be in the near future. 😏
    The feature is rudimentary there, but it does not work as expected.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member

Correct. It only stores the URLs temporary. When the browser has been closed, the URLs are lost.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hey @bwadm! The current feature is indeed temporary, but it is on our radar to create a more permanent solution in the future. I'm happy to add your voice to our internal ticket that we're using to track the requests for this. I do hope it is something we can implement soon.

IDEA-I-596

• bwadm
    bwadm
    Community Member

Hi Joy_P1, thanks for extending the votes list for also this feature.
    (There are so many nice details from 1P7 that have not made it yet into 1P8 that I am considering to switch back to v7. And this after 15 years of always using the latest BETA.)

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

@bwadm You're welcome, and I understand! I will bring this up to the team today to see if there's anything further that we can do to move this request along. I can't make any promises, but I'll do my best to advocate on your behalf.

• rzzz
    rzzz
    Community Member

+1, hide on this page doesn't stick. For example, msc.com, go to vessel schedule, 1password will always prompt me for country that I saved in the app.

• Roger that @rzzz . +1 on the request list for you.

ref: IDEA-I-596

This discussion has been closed.