Export users permissions

Options
AlekseyMakarkin
AlekseyMakarkin
Community Member
edited April 2022 in Business and Teams

After the user left the company, I wanted to know what secrets the user had access to in order to change passwords there.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_max
    Options

Hi @AlekseyMakarkin,

If you're using 1Password Business, you can create a usage report for the departed user, provided they're suspended and not deleted, to determine which items and vaults where they had access. You can then work to change those credentials and ensure they're secure for your remaining team members.

Use the password generator to change and strengthen your passwords

• AlekseyMakarkin
    AlekseyMakarkin
    Community Member
    Options

https://support.1password.com/reports/#create-a-usage-report-for-a-team-member-or-vault
    Such a difficult and not convenient way :-(
    1) I can't select already deleted people
    2) I can't select multiple people at the same time

• ag_max
    edited April 2022
    Options

@AlekseyMakarkin,

I can't select already deleted people

That's correct that usage reports for deleted users cannot be created as they've been removed from the account. If possible, before a team member departs your team, you can work with them to offboard any information from their Private vault and then suspend them. After their access has been revoked, you can run the usage report and change the credentials of any shared items. In general, suspending users is preferred before they still exist in the system and reports can be created for them.

Offboard a team member

I can't select multiple people at the same time

This is something I'd like to pass on to our development team for consideration. I can see how the ability to run usage reports for multiple users at once could be pretty helpful.

ref: IDEA-I-680

This discussion has been closed.