WatchTower improvement idea to help raise user password strength

Options

I like the WatchTower password strength profile. It would be amazing if users had the option of displaying the logins of each category. Especially, Weak, Fair and Good categories in a format that supported the user in changing the password strength in each category. i.e. list all logonids that are 'Weak', so one could directly address those risks.

1Password Version: 8.07.00028
Extension Version: 2.3.1
OS Version: 12.3.1

Comments

• JBorendame
    JBorendame
    Community Member
    Options

Apologies. The 'Weak' example I used above did not convey what I was proposing. The existing 'Weak' lookup is great, however my proposal is to extend capability that to at least Fair and Good to reduce overall risk.

• Hello @JBorendame , Thanks for sharing your feedback! We appreciate every idea that could make 1Password better.
    I think what you are looking for is already implemented and is available in latest Nightly!

Here are some screenshots:

Please try the latest Nightly and let us know if it's working they way you expect.

Thanks for helping us making the app better. :)

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Looks good, @ag_maryam ! Looking forward to having this implemented into the beta build. 👍

• Oh, this is so cool! 😍

• MikeT
    Options

One more thing, we are aware that clicking the password strength on the main Watchtower dashboard doesn't scroll to the respective section in the Password Strength item list, it's something we plan to tackle in a future update along with the ability to sort it differently.

• mia
    mia
    Community Member
    Options

This feature is so neat, I love it.

@MikeT I was just coming to post this as a BUG report. There is a lot of room for confusion here and I recommend turning off the alt-text until the feature is implemented

1PW 8 should not be calling out that specific feature if it's not built out
    '

• Hello @mia, thank you for the thoughtful feedback. I have filed an issue to adjust the feature you've highlighted here. Thank you once again for helping us with the improvement process!

ref: dev/core/core#14625

This discussion has been closed.