Request for new language support and functionality

Choly22
Choly22
Community Member
edited April 2022 in Windows

I need support in Korean.
There are many Internet users in Korea, but they only support web pages and not applications.

In fact, most Koreans read basic English, so there is no problem with using the program. However, in order for people to use various functions comfortably, additional explanations should be provided in Korean.

I would like the Windows Hello Unlock function to be further extended.

After restarting, I keep thinking about the part that asks for an account password every time.
I think I'm at risk every time I enter my master password.

So if you enter the master password at the time of installation, you can think of the device as a "trusted device."

Therefore, I would like to have the option to unlock only with Windows Hello Unlock.
Some idiots use easy Pin numbers and put them on a notepad in front of their computers.
I think you just need to jump on a warning window to encourage users who use biometric functions.
For people who use windows hello functions like face recognition or fingerprint recognition to use.

I use fingerprint recognition for FIDO2 security keys...I don't want to enter any passwords.

I'm worried about entering the password for my 1password account every time.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Choly22:

Thanks for your feedback!

In fact, most Koreans read basic English, so there is no problem with using the program. However, in order for people to use various functions comfortably, additional explanations should be provided in Korean.

I'll share your thoughts with the team!

I would like the Windows Hello Unlock function to be further extended.

Some idiots use easy Pin numbers and put them on a notepad in front of their computers.

We've added additional functionality to Windows Hello recently, where supported devices can use Windows Hello after rebooting your device, or quitting 1Password: Use Windows Hello to unlock 1Password on your Windows PC

With that said however, we never want you to forget your account password, as any form of biometry (Windows Hello, Touch ID, Face ID) isn't a replacement for your account password. You'll be asked to use your account password every so often to help you remember it.

Additionally, the options presented in Windows Hello aren't controlled by us, so if a Hello PIN is configured on your device, it will be available to unlock 1Password using Windows Hello.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.