The marriott.com website cant accept the password suggested by 1P

Options

hi, i tried many times today but their site wont type the suggested password in. the recipe looks correct, but I can get it in the text box. pic attached. i was using brave browser, with shields down.

1Password Version: 8.6.1
Extension Version: 2.3.2
OS Version: Win 11 Pro - Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000
Referrer: forum-search:brain

Comments

• Hi @Goldfinger:

I was able to generate and fill a password on marriott.com using the beta version. Did you happen to have Travel Mode enabled during this time? Let me know, and I can investigate further!

Jack

• Goldfinger
    Goldfinger
    Community Member
    edited April 2022
    Options

thanks - the fill-in of the suggested password DOES work today! No idea why. i didnt have travel mode on back then, no.
    BUT now, 1P is suggesting 2 different passwords for the Password and confirm password box. so they dont match, and hence user cannot create their marriot account

• Hey @Goldfinger:

Thanks for the additional information! If 1Password in the browser only fills one of those password fields, you can always drag the password from the 1Password pop-up of the saved item. Let me know how you get on with that!

Jack

• Goldfinger
    Goldfinger
    Community Member
    edited May 2022
    Options

Thanks Jack. I think we can close this topic. It Seems clear now.
    Goldfinger.

• On behalf of Jack, you are most welcome @Goldfinger. Do not hesitate to reach back out if you need us!

This discussion has been closed.