iOS App: The Last Four Digits Of Credit Card Numbers No Longer Shows As A Preview

nimvio
nimvio
Community Member

The app used to show the last four digits (like this: 1234 **** **** 0987), so you could see which card you wanted before taping on it, and now, it just shows the date last modified, or something. Please bring back the other way!

1Password Version: Latest
Extension Version: Latest
OS Version: iOS (latest)

Comments

• Hi @nimvio,

Can you let me know which version of the 1Password for iOS app you're using? Currently, I see the following:

Alvin

• nimvio
    nimvio
    Community Member
    edited April 2022

Hello, @Alvin.L_1P , I'm using the latest TestFlight beta. However, when I go to the "Categories" tab, and then select "Credit Cards", the card number preview has been replaced by the date last modified. I've included a picture of this, but it has a lot blurred out. This is actually a serious concern of mine, because I frequently find myself trying to quickly determine which card is which, and part of that is the last four digits.

I'd think the "Credit Card" section would be more likely to show the card preview, but that's precisely where it doesn't. Thanks!

Note: The picture I uploaded is heavily redacted, but it still gives you the idea.

• Thanks so much for sending the screenshot @nimvio. I believe the behaviour you're experiencing is because you have the Credit Card items sorted by 'Date Modified'. If you sort the items by 'Title', you should see the first and last 4 digits of each credit card.

• nimvio
    nimvio
    Community Member

@Alvin.L_1P , you're absolutely right. However, will it affect the way items are sorted throughout the app, or just in that one section? Thanks!

• nimvio
    nimvio
    Community Member

I think this is case closed, at this juncture. Thank you!

• The setting 'Sort by...' will affect the way items are sorted throughout the app. Let me know if you have any further questions. 😊

This discussion has been closed.