List of tags is not filtered when you select a vault - Windows application

Options
jns
jns
Community Member
edited April 2022 in Windows

All tags are always displayed in the Windows application. The list of tags is not filtered when you select a vault.

But it is like this in the iPhone app and it should be like this in the Windows application. Is this a bug in the Windows application?

1Password Version: 8.6.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• Hi @jns, thank you for articulating this for us. We do have a feature request for this, so I have now added your comments here to the discussion as well as a vote on your behalf for tags that are displayed by vault. I hope this is helpful!

ref: IDEA-I-375

• jns
    jns
    Community Member
    Options

@PeterG_1P Yes. Thank you!

• My pleasure, @jns. Hope you're doing well!

• abram
    abram
    Community Member
    Options

Hello @PeterG_1P , I was wondering how this feature is coming along, any status or eta on it. It's a little bit frustrating to see a few hundred Tags on my app since I use it for work and personal regardless of which vault I am in.

• Hi @abram, thanks for checking in. There's not much I can add at the moment since we don't, as a matter of policy, share the status of projects or features before they're released - we prefer to go with a "under-promise and over-deliver" approach.

With that said, I have added a vote on your behalf for the feature, and am happy to do so for anyone else who would like to cast a vote for this as well ( so anyone who comes across this thread - let me know with a +1 for your vote!). That kind of community input does drive our efforts here, so we appreciate you letting us know that this would be helpful for you.

Thanks again for letting us know about your use case - and we'll keep the improvements coming!

• abram
    abram
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @PeterG_1P thanks, much appreciated. Thanks for the great software.

• Happy to help, @abram - and thanks for providing the feedback that challenges us to give our best! 🙌

• timjo
    timjo
    Community Member
    Options

This request is a +1 for me also

• Hello again @timjo, Thanks for getting in touch with us. I've added your +1 to this tracked issue.

ref: IDEA-I-375

This discussion has been closed.