How do I engage business support?

Options
mrouse78
mrouse78
Community Member

I have had an open case with support since Mar 21, and i have answered quesstions that were asked and it seems that i am getting no response, who do i need to contact for support because you support channels are broken, this is an emergent issue since I am trying to support an executive, mainly the one that signs the checks to 1password (CFO) and i am getting crickets!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: win 10

Comments

• Hi @mrouse78:

This definitely isn't the experience we want you to have when getting in touch with us. I've just followed up with the appropriate team, and they'll be in touch with you soon. Please keep an eye out for their reply.

Jack

• mrouse78
    mrouse78
    Community Member
    Options

Jack I need to speak with someone, this email back and forth is not solving my issue, how do I get someone to call me back?

• Ben
    Options

@mrouse78

My colleague Rob emailed instructions on how to reach our business team via phone. Could you please confirm if you've received that? It appears part of the problem here is related to email delivery issues, so I wanted to confirm. Thanks!

Ben

• mrouse78
    mrouse78
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you Ben, I got the phone number.

• Hi @mrouse78:

I'm glad to hear we were able to get in touch with you. On behalf of Ben, you're very welcome.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.