Permission popup need to have focus immediately to use without keyboard

Options
OskarSigvardsson
OskarSigvardsson
Community Member

Hi! First off all: love that you're providing an SSH agent, by far my most wished for-feature in 1Password. Unfortunately, for now it's really quite hard for me to use for one simple reason: whenever the "permissions popup" comes up, it doesn't have focus:

See how the buttons are grayed out? If the window had focus, the Allow button would be blue.

The primary use-case for SSH agent for me is environments which are entirely run using the keyboard for me: terminals and Emacs. The fact that it pops up SO OFTEN (that is maybe another feature request: it shouldn't need permission so often if i'm connecting to the same server without locking 1Password in between), and every time i have to take my hands off my keyboard.

If the permissions window had focus, i could just tap enter to confirm (or esc to deny), so then it would be much less of an issue. However, the current state where I have to move my hands to my mouse makes this kinda not usable for me in daily work, it's too distracting. I also have health issues with my hands that makes me want to try and avoid using the mouse as much as possible, so it's not awesome on the accessibility front either.

1Password Version: 8.7.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12.2.1

This discussion has been closed.