IOS App Dropbox sync issue

Options
theway
theway
Community Member
edited June 2013 in iOS

Hello,

I'm new to the forum, and I've tried to find a similar thread answering this, however I haven't had any luck.

When I try to sync my IOS 1password APP through dropbox I get a message "cannot unlock data in dropbox with the password you entered".

I've tried my dropbox password, and my Master password and still I haven't had any luck. I've wiped my data both on the APP and even restarted the Windows desktop version and it still occurs. I also use the chrome extension. Both the Desktop and extension are working perfectly.

I've also:
Logged into the Dropbox website: https://dropbox.com
Opened the 1Password.html file inside 1Password.agilekeychain.
And entered your master password to unlock 1PasswordAnywhere and I can see the appropriate data and passwords.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Ahoy, @theway! Welcome. :)

I'm sorry that you are having some trouble. Let's get to the bottom of it and get it resolved.

Can you confirm for me which version of 1Password for iOS you are using?

• amt
    amt
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same problem, I have the last version of the IOS

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Which 1Password icon is on your home screen? The first one (blue with no silver border), the second one (blue with silver border), or the third one (gray with no key)?

• amt
    amt
    Community Member
    Options

the third one (gray with no key)

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

And you are able to unlock 1Password on your Mac or PC with the master password you are trying? You are also able to unlock 1PasswordAnywhere via the Dropbox web interface using that same master password?

If so, we may need to get a Diagnostics Report from you. If you are using 1Password for Mac download the 1Password Troubleshooting utility and follow the instructions to generate the report.

If you are using 1Password for Windows, select Help > Diagnostics Report > Export to File from the menu bar in 1Password.

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.