Turn "Auto Fill" off/on

AustriaXXL
AustriaXXL
Community Member

The link in picture #2 is not leading to the expected section in "Settings" (Passwords) on iPhone.

1Password Version: 8.7.0
Extension Version: 2.3.1
OS Version: iOS 15.4.1

Comments

• @AustriaXXL,

Thanks for the feedback, we're aware of this. That switch is slated to go away entirely and be replaced with instructions to show you where to go. It is not possible to automatically take you to the right area of the Settings app unfortunately.

• AustriaXXL
    AustriaXXL
    Community Member

Hello @rudy ,

that is copied, thank you.

Another question concerning "autofill".

I have enabled all autofill choices

When I take the upper suggestion to log in with my credentials, everything works fine.

But when I want to fill my credentials with the lower suggestion. then 1PW is asking me for my password.

• The upper option is from the 1Password Safari extension. The bottom option is the AutoFill extension. The AutoFill extension is an alternate way to fill passwords, and it works in some applications other than Safari. The extensions do not synchronize their locked/unlocked state with the main 1Password application, so it asks for your password to unlock. The Safari extension can remain unlocked for a configurable period of time. You can configure this in 1Password settings.

• AustriaXXL
    AustriaXXL
    Community Member

Hi @chadseld , thank you - with "Face-ID" activated I do not have to type in my PW....

This discussion has been closed.