First, I want to say thank you for the release of the beta version on TestFlight. It’s very beautiful, and it has a lot of great changes. Here are just a few things I’ve noticed:
1) The font is smaller than v7, and I’ve had to adjust it via the iOS Accessibility settings; however, it’s not a make-or-break.
2) When editing an item, the keyboard automatically shows up, but it doesn’t “go away” when scrolling. I’d like to see the keyboard go away while scrolling down/up, so I can see more on the screen.
3) There’s currently no way to add an item to Apple Watch. (I’m assuming this is a known issue.)
4) So far, there’s no Apple Watch app, but I’m also assuming this is still in progress(?)
5) The ability to rearrange fields within items is gone! :(
Hi @nimvio ,
We'll look into the issues of the font size.
Apple Watch is coming but it was not available in time for Early Access.
Also, we do expect to have re-arranging of items back in the app soon.
Thanks, @ag_kevin. The new app is fast, especially the Face ID verification process upon opening app. Keep up the great work!
The second point is also very important, maybe you can have a look into it too. 🙂
@skofield , thanks for your comment! I agree with you on the second point (quoted below):
The new Search screen already works in this way. If you click the Search icon at the bottom, the keyboard automatically pops up (which is good!), but as soon as you scroll up or down, even if there's nothing being searched, the keyboard gets "out of the way".